‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ — an axiom that holds true for the conceptualisation of invisiblebed. The founder, Prashanth H , free-spirited entrepreneur, was hindered by the furniture that cluttered his living space. He sought for but failed to find total space-saving solutions that seamlessly integrated with his interiors without sticking out like a sore thumb. Ergo, he founded, not a business but a helping service to solve everyday problems in the household.
- Retail transformation and expansion of across India
- Difficulty in photography and details of the products
- Low business productivity
- Deteriorating levels of customer satisfaction
- Mass reach out was becoming difficult due to technical glitches
- Complete Digital and Retail Transformation across india
- Organized of entire business processes
- Delivered consistent user experience
- Easy integration with existing business applications
- Better customer-connects
- Sales increased by 60% with minimal ad spend year over year.
- increased brand awareness across all audiences with targeted campaigns and creative.
- Drove conversions and interest around in-store promotions with Customised campaign flights
- With creative strategy and audience insights, Email blasts had a click through rate 188% higher than average
- Recovering Sales with Cart Abandonment Emails by 40%